Exportin.io beta available now
So you’ve gotten an assignment that requires a specific analysis and project plan. You planned it, used hundreds of hours to perfect it and everything looks great, so the plan is executed. A year goes by but sales are still not reaching the set goals because of insufficient data. The company just lost a ton of money, labor – and time.
What if you could have gotten accurate data specific to your field and target market in the beginning?
Exportin develops service for sales management in bioeconomy and cleantech sectors to better direct sales to your target market. It helps to discard leads that are irrelevant, thus saving money and time. By validating the feasibility of customer projects, ExportIn provides excellent tools for salespeople to adaptively present the commercial benefits of their solutions – assuring that leads turn into sales.
To improve the performance of service development, steering group of companies were formed to co-construct ExportIn service to suit their context. Three companies were selected to optimally address the needs of different sized companies:
- Enviroburners.fi, Finland-based SME that designs and manufactures advanced industrial burner systems for energy production and environment protection
- St1 biofuels.com, subsidiary of the Nordic energy company St1 Nordic, pioneer in waste-based bioethanol production
- GE Renewable Energy, 10 billion dollar start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry
User feedback and industry insights from the steering group of companies have been critical factors in developing service that includes the required indicators and features and drive business growth in real bioeconomy and cleantech use cases.
We are deeply grateful for the following steering group members for your valuable time and advice:
- Lauri Tuominen from Enviroburners
- Patrick Pitkänen from St1 Biofuels
- Antti Tanskanen from GE Renewable Energy
ExportIn service will be officially released in Nordic Baltic Bioenergy conference on 28th of March. Welcome to meet us there. Before the conference, sign up for a limited trial to see for yourself how the service benefits your company.